Saturday, August 21, 2010

Intimacy...

"Warriorship is so tender, without skin, without tissue, naked and raw. It is soft and gentle. You have renounced putting on a new suit of armor." (Trungpa Rinpoche)


It's intimacy I crave - to see the light in your eyes through all the tears you still might cry - to get real - to see and be seen - to stand naked in the wind and rain knowing that the sun is still shining from inside, as this skin, this shell falls away...

I am more when "I" dissolve, letting you into me, letting you see my pain - but even more, letting you see the tremendous JOY shining out from the crack in this ancient veil of hiding.

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." ~ Leonard Cohen

intimacy = into.me.see

I love you :-)

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home