Thursday, March 08, 2012

Touching the Delicate...

Touching the delicate shell of hiding and smallness I built when I was very small ~ allowing myself to feel vulnerable as I stretch my wings out of this cocoon that served to protect me then... With gratitude for the grace of Spirit that breathes and dances through me, and also for the life experiences I've been challenged with that deepen my capacity for wisdom and compassion. My prayers for the day:

a) that each of us feel safe in touching the tender places, that we treasure the vulnerability the shadow-stuff awakens ~ for it is this vulnerability that allows the heart to shine and to soften into our interconnectedness with all that is.

b) that it is from this earth, this compost of our deepest challenges that our bright gifts grow ~ if our offerings have roots in sorrow, they are more connected to a compassionate understanding of the state of the world, and our gifts naturally become a service-ful action.

c) that we each fearlessly allow our grace to shine, remembering the sacred light that is alive in each of our hearts. And that we remember that true fearlessness allows for vulnerability ~ we don't have to pretend we have all the answers or can do it all ourselves, we just have to do and offer what we love, from the depths of our hearts.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home