Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Renewed

This monthly cycle of being a woman...

...is such a blessing. An opportunity, each time, for re-birth. Somehow I always feel I can shed whatever habits and ickies might have accumulated, and to start fresh. With fresh inspiration, new hope, more clarity... It helps that I give myself down-time in this cycle: time to reflect, be still, be silly, let it go... Then the putting-back-on of my everyday rhythms is a gift, not a chore.

May we shed the conditioning that we should always be busy and frazzled. May we remember the in-between times. May we remember gentleness - with ourselves, with each other, with the earth. May we all be blessed, men and women, with periods of down-time in order to refresh our energies and start anew...

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home